Do you know that an average of 6-10 seconds are spent by the employer to screen the resume before considering an applicant to either be shortlisted for a pre-screen telephone interview or not?
Resume demonstrates your skills, knowledge, accomplishments and experiences so it is extremely important to have a well-written professional resume to create a first impression.
- Do you want to learn different tips to create a powerful and professional resume?
- What are the do’s and don’ts of resume writing?
- How to write compelling accomplishment statements to highlight your experiences, skills, and achievements?
SME-Career Development Center is organizing a workshop on resume writing to prepare you for your graduate study, internship or job application.
Topic: How to Craft a Professional Resume
Date: June 19, 2019 (Wednesday)
Venue: TA 101
Target Participants: Year 1-4
Facilitator: Laila Vergara Tungcab (SME-CDC)
- Log in user name: student ID Passcode: the last 6 digits of student ID
- 80 seats are available. Please register at your earliest convenience to reserve your seat.
- Please attend on time.
- You are requested to fill out the workshop feedback form because your invaluable inputs count.
- END -